Alabama’s Best Steak Contest
- Restaurant must be located in Alabama
- Product must be a beef steak on the menu of that restaurant
- This contest is designed for a restaurant to win. No votes will be accepted for individuals that prepare good steaks. Only restaurants can receive votes.
Methods of Voting:
- A team of anonymous judges will visit each restaurant in the “Top 5” to eat and judge a steak. Each judge will eat their choice of steak cut as they visit the restaurants.
- Restaurants will NOT be notified when judges will visit.
- Steaks will be judged based on:
- Overall Flavor
Will Be Annouced After All Judging Has Been Completed
- Receives publicity through The Alabama Cattleman Magazine
- Statewide press release announcing Top 5 restaurants and overall winner
- A plaque to display in restaurant presented by the Alabama Cattlemen’s Association.
- Coverage of restaurant by television station in your area.